- Go to Start > Control Panel
- Find Programs and Features
- On the left of that page, go to Turn Windows Features on or off
- Select Internet Information services and click OK, it may specify an earlier version of IIS, make sure you pick IIS 7.
- It will take several minutes to enable and may require a reboot of your OS
- Go back to the control panel and find Administrative Tools > Services
- Select the Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager to configure
Campaign Enterprise 12 is used in conjunction with Windows IIS 7 or later. One of the first things you may need to do when configuring your Campaign 12 system, is ensure IIS is enabled and started. Here is how you do that.
The email marketing specialists at Arial Software provide useful tips and insights on the email marketing industry. Click on the RSS feed below if you are interested in receiving these posts automatically when they are posted!